Thursday, May 7, 2009

Alosno Speaks For Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton has received advice from an unlikely source as he looks to repair the damage by the 'lie-gate' scandal.

At a meeting of the World Motor Sport Council, McLaren were handed a suspended three-race ban which would only be enforced should they err again or further evidence into the case be discovered.

We had good competition that helped each other to find our limits, and I can say I miss that competition in a way because it was fun to push and find new limits for ourselves," remarked the Renault driver.

The problems I had there (at McLaren) were with the big bosses and the philosophy of the team, which is why I decided to move on from that period of my career.

He fought for the world championship in his first season in Formula One, and won it in the second season.

No comments:

Constructor's Champion for Formula 1 2009 Season?